What happened to my Summer?

I did have a great Summer time... few of my favorite pictures I could find.

Stitt family(Cheryl, Cody, Carson, Tyler and I) kayaking the Wenatchee river along with some good friends 
The Thompsons put on a few great night BBQ's and pool time - Emma Thompson and I warming up in the Hot Tub, let me say she is quite the swimmer!
Tyler and I out for dinner after playing some outside Volleyball
Dur (Sheena) and I sun bathing out on the kayaks, at our cabin on lake Roosevelt
IT was very NICE!
My friend Neeley got married!  I threw her a Bridal shower 
Got better at Wakesurfing... I was finally able to surf without the rope!  So FUN!
Tyler was getting it too! :)
At Dave Matthews Band concert at the Gorge
He always puts on a GREAT show! and I just love the Gorge!

No comments: