LILAC century 50!

This was a very intimidating day for me!  
             For I have never done any bike ride longer then 22 
miles.  And the fact that I have put myself in a Aircast with the possilble stress fracture to my foot from limping on my knees from the River Run prior to that week... it only raised my nerves up a little more. However, I was anxious to be able to accomplish doing this ride... not knowing how long it would actually take me...I was excited enough to get it done!  Not to also mention talking my sister in-law and her friend to come up from Wenatchee to join me on this ride... but I only lost them within the first 2 minutes along with everyone else, except for my good old friend Megan...who was patient enough to hang with me...:)  but also the only other one out of shape out of the group.  It was tough!!  









It seemed like it went on forever ....and having to do a loop around... and hitting that ONE HILL!!! Ugh... at the end all I really wanted to do was CRY, cause I hurt so bad.... but it was so REWARDING!  I'm glad I did it...and because I did that, I feel like any other miles I do on my bike are nothing! 
The next day, I ended up catching the 24 hr. Flu that I had apparently caught from my nephew that weekend...my body was so tired, it didn't fight it off.  I can still say it was worth it!