BABY WYATT Broemmeling!!!

My good friend from High School Marissa, is having her first baby boy, Wyatt. 
In one of my core group of friends, she is the first to have a baby.  As much as I like to entertain and throw my good friends parties... I gave her a baby shower at my Boss's condo, that looks over a great setting of the Spokane river.  I made a brunch menu, with mimosas and sparkling cider.... and made all decorations to invitations.  It was a fun activity for me and a gift to a good friend that I love!  WE ALL CAN'T WAIT TO MEET WYATT!

Marissa with Baby Wyatt 
( later pic. on New years, a week before due!)
We played a couple of games... including here the guess her belly size
Some friends and even family watching her open gifts...
Friends and family enjoying the entertainment of Brynna (1 1/2 years) wanting all the gifts that Wyatt got....
Sheena and Hannah... many years of friendship celebrating!
My good friend Jenn and her baby Orion (7months) enjoying the party!
Marissa getting some adorable outfits for Wyatt....
Kelley and I... yeah?
Jessica, Beth and Kelley - great friends excited for the event!

I can't wait for more friends to have babies or even one of my own!!! ;)

1 comment:

jessithompson said...

You are a socialite queen!!! Beautiful party and love all the decorations! What a gift from the heart!