MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

After spending Christmas eve dinner at my mother in-law's house and playing games all night, Tyler and I went home and opened our presents to each other (where I got my wish for a sewing machine!!)  Yeah for more projects! :)  We ended the night in the Hot Tub... and then up early again Christmas day and back over to Cheryl's (Ty's mom) house to open Santa presents with the kids... then went over to my parents house for the day, and dinner.
This is my parents house out in the country, where I spent most of my life growing up.  To the left of this house is a very OLD house (123 years) where I lived from 2- 6 years old.... then they built this house way across the yard and have lived there since!  I'm going to be 28 here soon... if you want to do the math :)  It's a wonderful place, and of all the times they thought of moving, I'm glad they have chose to stay....it will always be my home away from home!

While waiting for dinner and guest, Tyler and I headed out with our "child" (dog) Salem to go Snowshoeing around the property...
I can't tell you how much Salem LOVES playing period, especially in the snow... it was fun and hilarious watching her jump in 3+ feet of snow... she was pooped out during dinner!
My Hubby and I enjoying the day...
Ahhhh Family! (minus our sweet 3 legged cat tawsha) 
The day after Christmas my sister in-law Erin and her two kids Tanner and Bradyn made it over from Wenatchee to spend time with us, so I had dinner at my house.  We opened more presents, played out in the snow, played games, and sat in the Hot Tub.  Nice quality time all around! :)
(Above is Tanner getting some gifts from Aunty Tina)
Nephew Avie loving his travel Guitar hero....
Sheena, Tanner and Erin playing some Rock Band... my 5 year old Nephew gets an 87% on Easy... which is pretty good I'd say!!
My little Brady pretending she knew what she was doing... cute!
Presents to grandma Che-Che (cheryl) from Tanner and Bradyn
Alison Chase and I playing in the nice Snow
Lights over my snowy back yard.... :)  
The two Al's and Dur - MERRY CHRISTMAS!  :)

1 comment:

Keith and Meghan said...

YOU are out of control, girl!!! But I'm loving it :) Merry Christmas!!!