Jo Bob's 50th

I have to say that when I turn 50, I am going to celebrate it like my friend (co worker) Joellen aka: Jo bob, Jello, Muff... it goes on :)   One of the cool things is Joellen has the same birthday as her boyfriend Ron.  She turned 50 and he turned 56.  In the pictures you will see a little profanity (sorry, but it is funny)... but it just shows how open and crazy things can get out in public!  I got to come along for the ride for a day in the Hummer Limo, eating lots of food, drinking lots of champagne.... Brunch at my boss's house on the river, then up to Arbor Crest for wine tasting and ending the first day of celebration to Lasagna and more wine at Ron and Jo's house in Mica.
The following day was a great night in her barn for a barn party with more friends and family... Who said turning 50 was the pits.  Check out the pictures below!  


No comments: