HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Thankful that I was able to get my butt up and go do the Turkey Trot run up at Manito park.  
Then Tyler and I headed up to my family friend and a woman I work with, Joellen's house up in Mica.  She has a Beautiful place on the hills.  The dinner table was filled with my family and her family and friends joined us for an ALL DAY feast!  We had wonderful courses through out the day made by great talented cooks.  My dad smoked two HUGE turkeys on the Green Egg for hours.  Erin and Joellen cooked many delicious gourmet courses that we ate for hours!  


As the food got eaten and the many bottles of wine were empty... Ron (jello's man) put on a HUGE bonfire outside.
I'm so Thankful for all the friends and family I have in my life!
Especially through some very stressful times I've gone through the last few months, I cannot thank some of you enough for the love and support you have given me.
I love you all!

1 comment:

jessithompson said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time together. The table is gorgeous. I love all the candles.